News Letter Product Owner
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R450 000 per annum|
|Education||B.Sc or B.Com Degree|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A new opportunity is available in the Johannesburg area with one of the leading Digital Media companies in South Africa who are looking for a News Letter Product Owner. This is within a fast paced industry thus they are looking for young creative energetic candidates who are driven by technology.
• Work closely with Marketing, Analytics, Creative, other Product Owners and Technology teams to collaborate on project plans.
• Have incredible attention to detail as your messages will reach millions of customers on a weekly basis.
• Manage the development of tactics to improve campaign segmentation and offer dynamic content to increase email personalisation and impact.
• Develop email-marketing strategies based on marketing plans and ensure the marketing message is delivered properly to prospects/customers.
• Deliver analysis and insights on reporting of campaigns.
• Assist in identifying and implementing enhancements needed to increase email lead generation results, decrease opt-out rate and increase email performance via conversion rates.
• Responsible for the technical setup and collaboration of advanced e-mail campaigns.
• Ability to effectively run complex testing campaigns with marketing using variant or A/B testing or other identified testing methodologies.
• Investigate and analyse support calls relating to the tool/product
Qualifications and Experience:
• B.Sc. or B.com degree is a MUST
• Knowledge of the product & customer lifecycle
• A technical understanding of behaviour e-marketing techniques and implementation
• Solid experience working with email deployment platforms and agencies.
• Experience working on SilverPop is advantageous
• At least 5 years’ hands-on e-marketing, and product experience in an online environment
• A understanding and knowledge of HTML and CSS
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne or Sam on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za