|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
A leading IT company based in Cape Town is looking for a Network Engineer.
Primary Role Accountabilities:
• Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site nationally
• Provide support and technical advice
• Implement and/or coordinate system updates and replacement of 'old' versions
• Configure, administer or troubleshoot:
Critical Requirements - Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
• CCNA or HP equivelant
• Must have HP networking experience
• 3+ years’ experience in a networking and telecommunications support environment
• Deep understanding of the TCP/IP stack
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to cope under pressure.
• Must be resourceful in difficult situations
• Must be punctual, disciplined and dedicated to effectively execute job requirements keeping in mind
INTERNAL and EXTERNAL HR and IT policies in place.
• Own transport and driver’s licence essential
• Must be willing to travel nationally very often
• Must be willing to be on standby 24/7/365
• Cleared KROLL (credit and criminal) record checks
Candidates who are available immediately will be given preference!
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za