MySQL Database Administrator
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R30 000 – R20 000|
|Education||University IT degree/diploma or equivalent|
|Experience||5+ Years of MySQL Database Administration experience|
A leading company in the online IT industry, is currently looking for a MySQL Database Administrator to join their innovative and energetic team.
• Automation of administrative tasks.
• Compliance with all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data discretion, integrity and accessibility is maintained at all times.
• Full life cycle support of databases.
• Architecture, logical and physical design, automation, documentation, installs, shell scripting, MySQL, backup & recovery, monitoring, and database and query tuning.
• Mentoring others
• Monitor and examine databases to achieve optimum performance and high availability.
• Perform activities related to day-to-day administration and maintenance of database systems.
• Provide technical expertise in the use of database technology
• 5+ Years of MySQL Database Administration experience.
• Understanding of MySQL’s underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM
• Experience with replication configuration in MySQL
• Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements
• Experience in developing using scrum methodology.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Marike on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Marike on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za