|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R35k – R28k|
|Education||BSc computer science or related technical field|
The ideal candidate would be someone who would want to be part of a growth story, eager to learn new technologies and methodologies and make an impact on the world.
It would be someone interested in challenges and a problem solver, not afraid of multi-tasking or learning new skills, and an easy, “can-do” person to work with.
• Assist in advising management regarding mobile vision, strategy, and technology innovations.
• Take ideas and concepts from the business and turn them into tangible components of our suite of mobile applications.
• Develop solutions for our mobile initiatives and advise at a strategic level approach with regard to Frameworks and platforms.
• Ensure that designs meet performance, security, usability, reliability and scalability requirements.
• Work with the web development team in integrating your mobile applications.
• Expert knowledge of Objective-C or Java
• Expert knowledge of iOS SDK or Android SDK
• Mobile frameworks (Appcelerator, PhoneGap, Sencha, JQuery Mobile) experience a plus
• Fundamentally sound with design patterns
• 3+ years’ experience in software engineering
• 1+ years’ experience in mobile application development
• BSc computer science or related technical field
• You must be socially tolerable.
• Be highly responsible and reliable
• Be extremely time conscious
• Be a good communicator
• Be self-motivated, take initiative and be independent
• Willingness and hunger to learn new technologies and frameworks on the job
• Genuine interested and passionate about technology.
The position would suit a mid or senior level candidate. Salary will be dependent on experience.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za