Mobile Software Engineer: Java
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R500k – R380k|
|Education||BSc (ENG), BSC (Comp), we are looking for brilliant programmers!|
Well known mobile company is looking for an EXTRA ORDINARY java Mobile Engineer....
• Development and design of software applications in the mobile/GSM space.
• These include J2ME, SMS, WAP, GPRS and WEB 2 applications.
• The role will include development in MySQL, Java, Spring, Telecoms and Linux.
1.2 Key Performance Areas
• Build mobile web applications
• Integrate products into mobile operators and key brand partners around the world
• Deliver quality applications to scale and handle massive load
• Process and understand information to deliver intelligent applications
• Ensure all code is maintainable
• Produce quality documentation
• Investigate and fix bugs
• Investigation and implementation of new technologies
• Hardware and Software Architecture design
You will work directly with the team leader, CTO and product manager to build software systems that meet both our company and customer’s requirements.
You will work in teams that architect and design software and systems.
BSc (ENG), BSC (Comp), we are looking for brilliant programmers!
Experience in java, Linux, WAP, J2me and Spring are all advantageous
Java, Linux, MySQL, SQL, spring, Tomcat, JSP
• Architecture and Design
• Lateral thinking
• Ability to design for HUGE volumes
• Problem solving skills.
• Willingness to learn and apply new technologies.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
• Attention to detail.
• Thrive in fast-paced, dynamic work environment, demanding rapid turn around and frequent change in direction.
• Good time management skills.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za