|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R20k – R35k|
• Clear criminal record
• Ability to adapt to new languages and technologies.
• Customer Relations.
• Documentation skills, i.e. the standard and quality of documents.
• iOS Framework, Cocoa Touch, Swift.
• The ability to solve problems.
• Solid proficiency with iOS and other Apple platforms, products and tools.
• Demonstrated history of delivering completed projects.
• 360 review.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• The iOS Developer will work in a professional and comfortable work environment where the core focus is on learning, growth, knowledge sharing, teamwork and collaboration.
• The iOS Developer must work in a team with other iOS and developers within boundaries of strict project deadlines.
• The iOS Developer will be exposed to all major Apple technologies and excellent training opportunities both internally and externally.
• This exposure also occurs through the different engagement models being project-based development, placements, outsourced teams and support and enhancement engagements.
• The iOS Developer will either be based at the Head Office or at a customer site.
• The iOS Developer must also be willing to do business travel to customer sites as per business requirements.
• Knowledge of iOS (Cocoa Touch), Objective C and Swift
• Knowledge of MVC
• Knowledge of Web Services, SOAP and JSon
• Knowledge of XCode.
• Knowledge of iOS Graphics and animations.
• Knowledge of the application of technology in solving business problems.
Kindly take note that this application expires 7 July 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064. Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za