|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
Leading company in Johannesburg is looking for IOS, Blackberry, Android and Windows Mobile Developers. Must have at least 2 years’ or more experience.
• IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate.
• Valid drivers license & own car required. [Non negotiable]
• 2-4 years experience in a similar position.
• Programming languages required PHP, C or JAVA, CGI/PERL will be advantageous
• Mobile Application development (Android, iOS, Blackbxerry) is not negotiable
• Web technologies (java scripting), web2.0 (ajax), jQuery advantageous.
• Database integration and SQL knowledge a must have, MySQL knowledge advantageous
• SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries essential (a solid knowledge in SQL is required), triggers and store procedures advantageous.
• Excellent skills in research, analysis, design, project planning, implementation and testing
• Flexibility to learn new languages where projects require it
• Knowledge of Linux essential.
• Bash scripting advantageous.
• Ability to establish and maintain a sense of discipline
• The candidate’s primary responsibility would be:
o Development of Mobile applications for the various divisions within the company
o Development of Websites and Mobi sites using various web technologies
o To interpret technical specifications (when supplied), develop, test and deliver according to spec and document and support there developments
o Do extensive testing of there own development and ensure it meets company standards
o Ongoing maintenance and testing of development
o Guidance with team leaders and management on mobile application standards
• The role comprises approximately 50% back-end and 50% front-end application.
• Must take responsibility for the developments, applications, systems, etc within their division.
• Apply them selves and continually add value to their xdivision and the IT department as a whole
Qualification: BSc in Computer Science/ National Diploma or Higher Diploma
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za