|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
Leading company in Johannesburg is looking for IOS, Blackberry, Android and Windows Mobile Developers. Must have at least 2 years’ or more experience.
• IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate.
• Valid drivers license & own car required. [Non negotiable]
• 2-4 years experience in a similar position.
• Programming languages required PHP, C or JAVA, CGI/PERL will be advantageous
• Mobile Application development (Android, iOS, Blackbxerry) is not negotiable
• Web technologies (java scripting), web2.0 (ajax), jQuery advantageous.
• Database integration and SQL knowledge a must have, MySQL knowledge advantageous
• SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries essential (a solid knowledge in SQL is required), triggers and store procedures advantageous.
• Excellent skills in research, analysis, design, project planning, implementation and testing
• Flexibility to learn new languages where projects require it
• Knowledge of Linux essential.
• Bash scripting advantageous.
• Ability to establish and maintain a sense of discipline
• The candidate’s primary responsibility would be:
o Development of Mobile applications for the various divisions within the company
o Development of Websites and Mobi sites using various web technologies
o To interpret technical specifications (when supplied), develop, test and deliver according to spec and document and support there developments
o Do extensive testing of there own development and ensure it meets company standards
o Ongoing maintenance and testing of development
o Guidance with team leaders and management on mobile application standards
• The role comprises approximately 50% back-end and 50% front-end application.
• Must take responsibility for the developments, applications, systems, etc within their division.
• Apply them selves and continually add value to their xdivision and the IT department as a whole
Qualification: BSc in Computer Science/ National Diploma or Higher Diploma
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za