Mobile Developer Opportunity (JHB)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R55k - R40k|
A top consulting firm in Johannesburg is looking for a top-notch, client-facing Mobile Developer to join their team. This is a company that strives for excellence, has a fun company culture and room for growth within the business.
• Matric and applicable tertiary equivalent experience or preferably, an ICT relevant diploma or degree from a recognised tertiary institution
• Microsoft technical certifications are beneficial but not required
• Have a Drivers' License and a willingness to travel
• Be a creative and analytical thinker
• Have a desire and ability solve complex business processes with software
• Be highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast paced environment
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Build rapport and develop effective working relationships with clients
• Must have at least 5 years' experience, ideally in a consulting environment working on mobile apps
• Ability to communicate well with various levels, adapt to different project environments and play a flexible role on projects
• Design and development of mobile applications for Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile and Blackberry devices. Experience in more than one technology platform is a definite advantage.
• Strong technical skills to deliver customer solutions
• Development experience with Java, C# or C++ for back-end and front-end development
• Development experience with HTML5, CSS, Jquery also a definite advantage
• Expertise in component and class design using major mobile software patterns and frameworks
• Agile Scrum software development practices and disciplines and team-based software development in financial services an advantage
• Strong skills in object-oriented design and programming in n-tier systems
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs [at] hireresolve.co.za (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za