Mobile Developer Managers
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||Negotiable, dependents on skills and experience.|
|Education||Bsc computer sciences related degrees|
Enthusiastic company involve in understanding and assisting customers to become more adapt with enabling Digitally- ready IT. If you are looking to be a part of an industry that is digitally transforming the needs of their customers. Looking for an, energetic person with open minded attitudes, open to dynamic and a positive work ethic. The purpose you will be filling is to: continuously seeks software development skills across all levels within the business either in order to replace turnover or due to growth.
• Ability to adapt to new languages and technologies.
• Customer Relations.
• Documentation skills, i.e. the standard and quality of documents.
• iOS Framework, Cocoa Touch, Swift.
• The ability to solve problems.
• Solid proficiency with iOS and other Apple platforms, products and tools.
• Demonstrated history of delivering completed projects.
• Billable hours.
• Microsoft Exams.
• 360 review.
• Communication skills, both written and verbal.
• The iOS Developer will work in a professional and comfortable work environment where the core focus is on learning, growth, knowledge sharing, teamwork and collaboration.
• The iOS Developer must work in a team with other iOS and developers within boundaries of strict project deadlines.
• The iOS Developer will be exposed to all major Apple technologies and excellent training opportunities both internally and externally.
• This exposure also occurs through the different engagement models being project-based development, placements, outsourced teams and support and enhancement engagements.
• The iOS Developer will either be based at the Britehouse Digital Head Office or at a customer site.
• The iOS Developer must also be willing to do business travel to customer sites as per business requirements.
KNOWLEDGE (THESE ARE THE THINGS THE PERSON HAS TO KNOW TO BE ABLE TO DO THE JOB.)
• Knowledge of iOS (Cocoa Touch), Objective C and Swift
• Knowledge of MVC
• Knowledge of Web Services, SOAP and JSon
• Knowledge of XCode.
• Knowledge of iOS Graphics and animations.
• Knowledge of the application of technology in solving business problems.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Grade 12 Senior Certificate (Matric)
Advantageous (nice to have):
• A relevant university computer science degree or equivalent.
Required (not-negotiable): Intermediate Developer:
• A minimum of 24 months iOS experience.
• A minimum of 24 months relational database design implementation and memory management.
• A minimum of 24 months XCode experience.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience developing code in Objective C.
• Intermediate Developer requirements.
• 5 years experience of leading a development team.
• Proficiency in technical architecture and high-level design, as well as test framework design and implementation.
• 4 years’ experience developing in Objective C.
Senior Developers must be able to perform as a Tech-Lead developers with the following tasks:
• Technical lead for development, design and implementation of iOS based solutions as part of the projects team.
• Collaborate with Developers, Account Managers and Project Managers.
• Estimate development tasks and execute well on project schedules.
• Interact with clients to create requirement specifications for projects.
• Innovate new solutions and keep up with new emerging technologies.
• Mentoring of other developers.
• Contribute to Pre-Sale activities.
• 3 years computer science degree or equivalent.
• Experience in mobile development relating to iPhone / Android / Blackberry
• Exposure to the Windows Phone eco system including Silverlight and Xaml
• Swift Experience
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it dot jobs (at) hireresolve dot co dot za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za