Mobile Developer (iPhone / Android / Blackberry)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R40k - R55k|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
An Exceptional Mobile Developer is wanted for a position with a well-established company in the Johannesburg area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
*No applications will be considered after 20 September
• A relevant university computer science degree or equivalent.
• iOS (Cocoa Touch), Objective C and Swift
• Web Services, SOAP and Json
• IOS Graphics and animations.
• Required (not-negotiable): Intermediate Developer:
• A minimum of 24 months iOS experience.
• A minimum of 24 months relational database design implementation and memory management.
• A minimum of 24 months XCode experience.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience developing code in Objective C.
• Senior Developer:
• Intermediate Developer requirements.
• 5 years’ experience of leading a development team.
• Proficiency in technical architecture and high-level design, as well as test framework design and implementation.
• 4 years’ experience developing in Objective C.
• Experience in mobile development relating to iPhone / Android / Blackberry
• Exposure to the Windows Phone eco system including Silverlight and XAML
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za