Mobile Developer (iOS/ Android) - DBN
|Education||B.Sc. Computer Science or similar IT Qualification|
An established company is seeking a great mobile developer to join their team in Durban! If you’re looking for a great opportunity to work with great people, keep reading!
• B. Sc. Computer Science or similar
• 3+ years' of experience
• Deep knowledge of Android and IOS development.
• Proficiency with writing automated tests.
• Proficiency with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
• Proficiency with the JSON format
• Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
• Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
• Familiarity with Git
• Familiarity with push notifications
• Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
• Proficiency in Java and Swift is a must. C#, HTML and SQL proficiency is a bonus.
• Previous experience in Car Rental or Fleet management apps is a bonus.
• Integration with as many sensors as possible is a bonus.
• Experience with mobile scanning technologies (Barcode, OCR) is a bonus.
• Subject to clear criminal & Reference checks.
* No applications considered after 15 June 2020
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact us on 011 807 8064 or visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za