Mobile Application Developer (iOS/ Android/Windows)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R35k - R55k|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
A creative Mobile Application Developer is wanted for a position with a reputable company in the CPT area. The client is looking for go-getter problem solver who has a GREAT personality!
*No applications will be considered after 5 November 2015
This is an opportunity to work on large systems with a team of strong engineers in an Agile environment. You’ll join
their team of Mobile developers that are building cross platform mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows
Phone using Xamarin.
• Bsc or B.eng with Computer Science preferable
• 3+ years Mobile development experience
Required skill set :
• Xamarin experience advantageous
• Relational databases
• NoSQL databases
• Previous experience with native app development
• Ability to teach oneself new technology
• Play a supporting role to junior developers
• Team player but also be able to work without supervision
• Ability to communicate with clients
• Ability to document a solution
• Understanding of UML and use cases
• An understanding of the concepts of TDD ( Test-driven development) and agile development
• Able to self-manage workload / tasks.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za