Mid/Senior C# Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
Web Developer position has become available with a well-established company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised.
• Work in an agile software development environment (using Scrum).
• Design and develop applications using .NET technologies & Microsoft SQL Server.
• Develop mobile applications for Windows, Android and iOS.
• Perform maintenance of existing code.
• Perform programming and software design tasks with minimal supervision.
• Follow agreed development processes and methodologies.
• Draft technical specifications based on functional specifications (when required).
• Document the code based on accepted code documentation standards.
• Learn new technologies (when required) through self-learning.
• Be involved in ad-hoc projects that are not limited to the technologies listed in this document.
• Mentor junior team members (when necessary).
• 2-5 years of software development experience
• Applicable degree, diploma or Microsoft developer certifications
• Competent with application development using C# and Visual Studio
• Competent with using Microsoft SQL Server
• iOS and/or Android development skills are an advantage
• Knowledge of various development methodologies
• Knowledge of Internet technologies
• An understanding of broad business processes and principles
*Preference will be given to BEE Candidates
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za