Mid-Tier - Java Developer
|Education||Relevant diploma or degree from a recognised tertiary institution|
|Experience||3-5 years’ experience|
A top development house in Johannesburg is urgently looking for Java Developer to join them as soon as possible.
• Responsible for system maintenance and new development as required by the senior developer on their team.
• Responsible for committing code within specified timelines within the guidelines of the assigned team.
• Responsible for ensuring the quality of delivered code and will take charge of component development as required.
• Expected to provide maintenance and code enhancements for the production team.
• Expected to be actively enhancing their knowledge of the Adobe Platform and elements of modern UI design and deployment
• Required to deploy systems onsite at the customers from time to time
• Expected to liaise with testing teams and where necessary directly with the customer
• Expected to be conversant with Flex, LiveCycle
• Expected to be flexible with longer working hours
• Expected to learn how to work well under pressure and motivate those on his team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3 - 5 years’ experience
• BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with LiveCycle Data Services (Advantage)
• Experience with development of real-time web-based user interfaces.
• Experience with development of complex web-based portals
• Familiar with software development lifecycle and processes
• Familiarity with Financial systems and accounting concepts is advantageous
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za