Mid-Level Web Developer (Front-End/PHP)
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||3+ years’ experience|
A great tech company is looking for a Mid-Level Web Developer, who is proficient in Front-End and PHP Development in Cape Town.
• Development of websites and web-applications
• Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
• Testing of colleague's products
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in IT Software Development
• 3+ years of proven professional experience in
• Responsive web development
• Ability to create a website from scratch using best practices
• Knowledge of the range of web browsers and their rendering engines
• Good understanding of Photoshop for extraction of elements
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za