Mid- Senior UX Researcher & Designer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R25 000 – R45 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||+5 years’ experience|
A leading IT company based in Cape Town, is looking for a Mid- Senior UX Researcher & Designer to join their team.
• Design elegant solutions to complex workflows. Design a world-class user journey to meet our customers’ expectations
• Act as the user-advocate during the planning and development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
• Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations
• Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both online discussions and on issues relating to other business units
• Develop user flows and wireframes as an output of research
• Keep the interface on brand and easy to use. Support the team in ensuring we maintain the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements on the website
• Initiate, suggest, and spearhead strategic online projects, internal and external campaigns, new projects and continuous site improvements for a more intuitive user-experience
• Present user insights to project stakeholders at all levels
• Support the design and delivery in a fast moving environment
• Use research output to communicate how user interface designs will be perceived by end users
• Work with Front End Team, Category managers and Head of online on all strategic online projects, internal and marketing campaigns, trade initiatives and operational issues.
• Build and maintain relationship with the Online Category Managers, Project Managers and the Front-end Development Team
• Proactively seek ways to add value to relationships – e.g. Online presentations on broader industry issues
• Drive effective and insightful user-centered research and designs through a solid understanding of the online strategy, best-practices and close collaboration with key stakeholders in Online.
• BSc degree or equivalent
• 5+ years in related professional work in UX Research and Design
• Mobile, cross device and/or Prototyping experience
• UX, Interaction and Functional Design experience
• Online Portfolio Link or PDF required
• Experience in e-commerce preferred
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za