Microsoft Developer (C#.NET)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban|
|Salary||R45k - R55k|
Skilled Microsoft Developers are wanted for a position with a well-established company in the Durban area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
*No applications will be considered after 30 August 2015
• BSc(Computer Science or Information Systems)/ BCom(Information Systems)/A National Diploma in IT/and or equivalent qualification;
• Professional Qualifications Level 5;
• Microsoft Certified Systems Developer (MCSD) or Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) would be an advantage.
• A minimum of 5 years development experience;
• Must have 4-5 years’ experience using C#;
• Must have 4-5 years’ experience using WPF (using also MVVM);
• Must have 4-5 years’ experience using Microsoft SQL Server;
• Having 2-3 years’ experience in WCF will be an advantage;
• Azure, Windows Store App & Windows Phone development would be an advantage;
• Has acquired a broad understanding of IS concepts and practical, in particular those used within own organisation concerning the systems development life cycle;
• Advanced design and analysis skills (includes database design);
• Experience using SharePoint, Visual Studio or Telerik will be an advantage;
• Experience using MVC will be an advantage
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za