|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Namibia|
|Education||BEng/BTech Mechanical Engineering degree|
|Experience||At least 4 years of experience with extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering|
Top Mining company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer for a Namibian based site on a 24 month fixed contract. Successful candidates should possess the following:
• BEng/BTech Mechanical Engineering degree
• At least 4 years of experience with extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering
• Previous design and project experience is preferred
• Extensive knowledge of computer software (e.g. Microsoft Suite)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in working with multidiscipline projects
• Understanding of AutoCAD
• Detailed knowledge of execution, commissioning activities etc.
• The capacity to independently deal with construction contractors and lead a team
• Experience with handling the mechanical discipline of large projects
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Judith/ Lerato on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za