Mechanical Engineer (Heavy Engineer)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R40k - R35k|
Engineering Company is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with 10 years plus Bulk Materials Handling experience in relevant heavy industries. Design, specifying, commissioning and operating as appropriate:
• Large drive systems, overland conveyors and conveyor design software
• Large mobile BMH machines, including Stackers, Reclaimers and Shiploaderso Crushing and Screening equipment
• Port Facilities and Logistics
• Experience in all stages of engineering - from concept studies to detailed design, installation and commissioning
• Presentation skills
• Analytical and design skills
• Understanding and appreciation of safety and quality aspects of design Essential Requirements
• Materials handling experience in relevant heavy industries, particularly mining and metals extraction
• Conveyor software experience - rigid body analysis
• Eligibility for ECSA membership
• Engineering degree from a recognized tertiary institution necessary.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8882. You can also contact Kiara on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: trade.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za