Manager Business and Customer Technology
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg East|
|Salary||R800k – R1Mil|
Manager Business and Customer Technology is wanted for a position with a well-established company in the Johannesburg East area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
*No applications will be considered after 15 July 2015
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree Preferable.
Skills & knowledge:
• Meets i-LEAD criteria Good leadership skills
• Fluent in English Fluent in a local language of country where based Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent influencing & persuasion skills with experience of gaining commitment to significant proposals/actions needed
• Good interpersonal skills with experience of effectively interacting with different levels of individuals/cultures Excellent networking skills with an established network of business contacts
• Effective formal presentation skills with experience of developing and presenting business proposals to senior management audiences for high impact & complex issues/projects
• Good knowledge of the following with relevant experience of working with a minimum of 4 of the areas:
• Client and peripheral hardware, operating systems - network equipment components and protocols
• Scanning technology hardware and systems - LAN Server hardware and operating systems - data & voice communications
• Systems & database integration - Customer technology solutions (B2B, B2C, EDI, etc)
• Good knowledge of complex business & its strategies, goals & roles/functions of key departments including interdependencies etc together with a good overall knowledge of key system capabilities & process flows
• Excellent process orientation skills with experience of mapping & implementing logical processes and work flows Conceptual thinker with the ability to project the potential of information technology solutions/issues & produce logical conclusions on potential outcomes
• Good judgement skills with the ability to interpret complex business, IT specific or legal requirements/information & determine the actions needed Results focused, adapts thinking/actions to progress achievement of required results
• Good commercial judgement with experience of developing robust & cost-effective recommendations/ solutions to support complex business requirements
• Excellent project management skills with experience of leading complex cross-functional/multi country IT projects Excellent planning & organising skills Financially astute with experience of managing a large departmental or project budget
• Good knowledge of key financial principles & processes e.g. ROI, Finance and legal P&P, procurement terms and conditions, practices for evaluating vendors etc
• Substantial experience of evaluating the capability of new technology in meeting diverse business process/system requirements Excellent analytical skills with substantial experience of evaluating diverse requirements to support complex business processes/systems
• experience of development & implementation of mid/large information systems - good knowledge of systems development methodologies & processes
• Information & communication technology infrastructure including data security, protection & privacy - Heterogeneous systems & network integration
*Please send through recent payslip with your application and your skills matrix
*This position closes on the 15 July 2015
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za