Manager: Services and Logistics, Limpopo
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Limpopo|
|Salary||R450k - R400k|
Managing and optimising all services and logistics related activities which include but are not limited to raw materials, final product, water reticulation, internal transport and contracts negotiation.
- National Diploma Chemical / Metallurgical Engineering
- 5 years experience in heavy industry
- 2 years experience in supervisory position
- Raw material and export experience
- Contract negotiation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of SAP and SD-related system
- Medically fit
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086205 3475. You can also contact Georgia on 021 551 8638, ext 115.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: supplychain.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za