Manager: SAP Training
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R650K – R550K|
|Experience||7 years minimum|
We are urgently looking for a Senior SAP Training resource to join this large Manufacturing Company in a Management role. This role will be based in Johannesburg, however some travel (Local and/or International) may be required.
Previous Management experience focussing on SAP Training is essential.
Only South African Citizens will be considered.
• Training Facilitation (random audits, progress reporting/monitoring/user monitoring/user assessments for super user growth)
• SAP Productivity Pak control process flows, supporting docs, etc.
• Change control (incorporate training/communication of changes to user base)
• Analysis and Reporting to Business / SAP
• Coordinating Heat with training interventions user/super user
• Align training development with Individual Development Plans
• Customer visits
• Project support for training material development
• Exec/management training on SAP and other systems
• Ensure training targets are met and maintained in accordance with current legislation
Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma / Degree in Training / Business / Human Resources Management a MUST (candidates without formal qualifications will not be considered)
• Some Management experience
• Five years Training experience
• SAP Productivity Pak experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Good understanding of SETA
• The ability to relate to staff at all levels
• The ability to encourage and motivate people
• High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
• Organisational skills and the ability to plan ahead and manage your time
• Presentation skills
• Effective negotiating / influencing skills
• The ability to write reports, keep records, and work within budgets
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za