Manager: Business and Customer Technology
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
A leading international logistics company based in Johannesburg is looking for a Manager of Business and Customer Technology.
Job Purpose Statement
Plans, develops & manages business, customer & GSP related technologies for an assigned district ensuring compliance with all local, global & regulatory, security & technical standards.
Provides optimum business support & continuity whilst fully meeting customer needs/expectations by offering replicable & robust solutions/services. Includes all requirements, analysis, design, development, test, installation, integration & support functions relating to business & customer business processes, software & hardware, in-country networks & initiation of innovative solutions to improve operational effectiveness & cost optimisation
• client and peripheral hardware, operating systems
• network equipment components and protocols
• scanning technology hardware and systems
• LAN Server hardware and operating systems
• data & voice communications
• systems & database integration
• Customer technology solutions (B2B, B2C, EDI, etc)
• Good knowledge of complex business & its strategies, goals & roles/functions of key departments including interdependencies etc together with a good overall knowledge of key system capabilities & process flows
• Excellent process orientation skills with experience of mapping & implementing logical processes and work flows
• Conceptual thinker with the ability to project the potential of information technology solutions/issues & produce logical conclusions on potential outcomes
• Good judgement skills with the ability to interpret complex business, IT specific or legal requirements/information & determine the actions needed
• Results focused, adapts thinking/actions to progress achievement of required results
• Good commercial judgement with experience of developing robust & cost-effective recommendations/ solutions to support complex business requirements
• Excellent project management skills with experience of leading complex cross-functional/multi country IT projects
• Excellent planning & organising skills
• Financially astute with experience of managing a large departmental or project budget
• Good knowledge of key financial principles & processes e.g. ROI, Finance and legal P&P, procurement terms and conditions, practices for evaluating vendors etc
• Substantial experience of evaluating the capability of new technology in meeting diverse business process/system requirements
• Excellent analytical skills with substantial experience of evaluating diverse requirements to support complex business processes/systems
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za