|Location||Insurance Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R500 000 – R650 000 per annum|
|Education||Bcom Accounting Degree|
|Experience||5 years’ experience|
One of our clients, based in Johannesburg, is currently looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Management Accountant to join their team. Read further to see if this is the position for you.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Prepare and consolidate monthly Management Accounts which include budgeting and management reporting and provide overall Financial support.
• Responsible for the delivery of accurate, complete and timely financial and management information, including consolidated monthly management accounts
• Manage the budget process including periodic re-forecasts
• Co-ordinate the timely submission of reports
• Develop, maintain and improve on MIS processes
• Driving optimal usage of MI systems
• Take part in adhoc projects and assignments
• Other tasks of an administrative and finance/accounting nature as requested
• Relationship Management
• Drive the preparation, review and submission of annual budgets and RE0, RE1, RE2 revisions within requirements and deadlines
• Understand key assumptions and drivers and advise on the prudence and reasonability of assumptions used
• Proactively engage cost centre managers in understanding budgetary requirements and obtain acceptance of final budgets.
• MIS Reporting function
• Ensure complete monthly Management accounting packs are prepared and distributed within set timelines
• Co-ordinate data provision and prepare accurate Asset Management Fees, Sales, Cash flow and AUM reports to support the month end process
• Timely submission of all other business reports
• Preparation of monthly files containing sufficient supporting documentation to the financial records
• Minimum of a Bcom Accounting Degree
• Preferably studying towards CIMA
• 5 years or more experience in a management accounting role
• Travel will be required
• Advanced Excel skills critical – ability to manipulate spreadsheets, work with complex formulas, macros beneficial not essential.
• Must have financial services experience
Hire Resolve invites all suitable candidates to apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za