|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Education||Qualification and Experience: • Qualified cost and management accountant with a desire to join a global organisation (CMA) • CIMA registered|
|Experience||• Essential experience in construction sector/professional services • Able to collate, analyse and evaluate data to enable business decision making • Self-starter keen to challenge accepted wisdom and drive change • Strong and confident communicator • Fl|
Job Objectives and Duties:
• Analyse financial data, extracts and define relevant information; interpret data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project financial probability.
• Oversee the development of funds, budgets, contracts, revenues, and other accounts. Analyse budgets, trends/patterns and project expenditure.
• Oversee the preparation of working papers and approved budgets; monitor expenditure against budgets / contracts at a project level. Ensure reports are prepared and managed to maintain balanced accounts.
• Develop financial reports for forecasting, trending, and results analysis. Keep abreast of laws and regulations that apply to this particular function or field of professional expertise, maintain up-to-date compliance.
• Confer with appropriate internal and external administrative offices to ensure that required procedures are followed. Provide instruction and answer questions relating to budget procedures, serve as liaison between the group office and unit areas. Identifies budget issues, provide alternative solutions, and resolve problems.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com . You can also contact Janine on 031 350 4405
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za