|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. East London|
|Salary||R220k - R200k|
|Education||N5 and Matric|
A company based in East London has the need for a Maintenance Supervisor who has experience in fixing sewing machines and who meets the following requirements:
• Preventative maintenance of all plant equipment and machinery
• Testing equipment and recording results.
• Refurbishing machines & parts where required.
• General Plant Maintenance
• Repairs to all plant machinery and equipment.
• Rapid response to break downs & having back up machines for critical operations.
• Welding of steel structures where required.
PLANNING AND CONTROL:
• Generation of monthly machine maintenance schedule
• Ordering and control of all production spare machine parts to budget and having the spares available for all critical machines at all times
• Monitoring and controlling the "up and down" times of production machinery
• Overseeing the measuring of all hoisting equipment in the plant
• Preparing monthly weekly and monthly reports showing the main down time issues with detailed root cause analysis
• Supervising the activities of staff members
• Auditing of staff members work to ensure high standards of work are maintained
A Matric plus relevant Millwright qualification is necessary (T1/N5 Electromechanics/ Electrotechnic)
Minimum 3 years relative work experience in a manufacturing environment. Exposure to working in a Sewing & JIT environment would be an added advantage. Experience in PLC/ CNC machines and pneumatics is essential.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 232 8154. You can also contact Claire on 041 373 0655.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: trade.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za