|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Limpopo|
|Education||Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering + Project Management Diploma/Qualification + GCC (Mines and Works)|
|Experience||4 years of experience in the Base Metals Mining Industry + Experience with underground as well as operations maintenance|
A Top Mining Client based in Limpopo is looking for a Maintenance Superintendent. Successful candidates should possess the following:
• Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• An additional Project Management Diploma/Qualification
• A GCC (Mines and Works) for Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineers.
• Sufficient knowledge of Mine-Related Legislation
• Exceptional Communication Skills
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in the Base Metals Mining Industry
• Experience with underground as well as operations maintenance.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Judith/ Lerato on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za