Magento / PHP Support Developer
|Location||PHP Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R10 000 - R17 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||2-4 year’s experience|
A leading ecommerce solutions company based in Cape Town is currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Magento / PHP Support Developer to join their team.
• Understand all requirements and ensure that these can be delivered in an efficient way.
• Create and update both design and functional documents.
• Develop extensions and applications in PHP.
• Develop integrations from 3rd party systems into our systems.
• Perform code reviews and design reviews.
• Provide input regarding new web technologies.
• Troubleshoot and fix problems.
• Review and participate in testing.
• Help to launch new eCommerce sites.
• Have a willingness to learn and participate in business discussions about the technical impact on these areas.
• Work with customer service to correct issues identified by users.
• User support.
• Make recommendations on program enhancements.
• Have a willingness to learn and implement new technologies.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• BSc degree or Equivalent
• Solid understanding of web technologies, usability, and information architecture.
• Understanding of platform and browser compatibility issues.
• Knowledge of basic data management, database concepts, NoSQL and databasedriven Web applications.
• Proven experience in developing in PHP.
• Experience with extending and customizing existing products/ frameworks such as Drupal, Magento, WordPress, Joomla or OS Commerce.
• Understanding of MVC Frameworks such as CakePHP, Zend Framework is preferred.
• eCommerce experience is highly preferred.
• Knowledge of API development and architecture is preferred.
• Understanding of Yii and test driven development is preferred.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and be highly organized.
• Detail oriented, self-motivated.
• Ability to communicate professionally with everyone, both internal and external.
• Very comfortable in a fastpaced environment.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za