Logistics Planner (Beverages)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg East|
|Salary||R35k - R30k|
|Education||N5 - N6|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A beverage company is lookign for a Logistics Planner with at least 5 years experience in the FMCG Bottling industry and a relevant National Diploma.
Key Functions include:
• Produced production plans weekly (LTP and MRP on SAP)
• Identified & resolved production planning constraints
• Re-scheduled production plans as a result of changing needs
• Monitored production progress against plan & schedule
• Chair weekly planning meetings and give feedback to relevant departments.
• Interact with multi-functional team
• Adhoc projects
• Housekeeping (SAP LTP and MRP)
• Start Ups and Pull lists from SAP
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8882. You can also contact Kiara/Roxanne or Frances on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: trade.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za