Logistic Planner (Beverage)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg East|
|Salary||R38k - R33k|
|Education||BSc, BTech, N.Dip|
A beverage company is looking for a Logistics Planner with at least 5 years experience in the FMCG Bottling industry and a relevant Degree or Diploma (BSc, BTech, N.Dip). Key Functions include:
• Produced production plans weekly (LTP and MRP on SAP)
• Identified & resolved production planning constraints
• Re-scheduled production plans as a result of changing needs
• Monitored production progress against plan & schedule
• Chair weekly planning meetings and give feedback to relevant departments
• Interact with multi-functional team
• Adhoc projects
• Housekeeping (SAP LTP and MRP)
• Start Ups and Pull lists from SAP.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8882. You can also contact Kiara or Susan on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: trade.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za