Linux Systems Operator
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R25k - R15k|
|Education||Linux Professional Qualification|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
A great client, based in Cape Town is looking for a talented and dedicated individual who is passionate about open source technology to join them. This position is perfect for someone wanting to learn and gain further experience in the support/maintenance of Linux servers and services. If you want to take your career to the next level and work with hardworking individuals then this is for you.
Degree and experience:
• Professional Linux Certification
• Minimum 3-5 years Linux/Open Source experience
• Familiar with the Redhat / CentOS Linux Operating System
• Familiar with scripting in Perl, Bash or similar
• Previous exposure to any other Open Source technologies would be advantageous (e.g. Asterisk, Nagios, iptables etc.)
• Database management and maintenance (Oracle or PostgreSQL) advantageous
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za