Linux Systems Administrator
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R50K - R40K|
An African leader in multimedia and broadcasting is looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to join an exciting team at the cutting edge of technological development.
Interested applicants should possess the following skills.
• Software, hardware and technical aspects of release management
• Software, hardware and technical aspects of server management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Server Technologies
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification
• 5+ Years Experience
• VMWare vSphere experience.
• Open Source Operating Systems and Application Technologies
◦ Linux (RedHat, Suse, Ubuntu etc)
◦ Tomcat or other Application Servers
◦ Database Technologies (MySQL and others advantageous)
◦ Clustering and Load Balancing
◦ Various FileSystem options (GFS etc)
• Knowledge of Radware app director technologies or other Load Balancing tech is an advantage
• Project management knowledge
• Information sourcing
• Planning and time management
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com (Attention: James) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact James on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za