Lead .NET Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Lead .NET Developer position is available with a great company in the Johannesburg North area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in .NET, leadership characteristics, and pays attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 7+ years of experience designing, implementing, and testing products
• Excellent communication, documentation, and reporting skills
• Background in developing data management & reports applications
• Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
• Proven track record in estimating development tasks and meeting those estimates
• A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies
• Mac and Windows operating systems
• SQL Server 2008 and 2012
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012
• Microsoft C# .NET 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5
• Microsoft ASP.NET 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5
• Mobile development communication, preferably Android and iOS
• Object oriented design
• Architecture and design patterns
• Agile Practices
• Continuous Integration
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Hire and manage a development team to execute projects to meet briefs, standards,
client requirements and deadlines
• Manage applications design, database design, data-flows and detailed technical design
• Implement functional and technical specifications of products, systems and services
• Design, create, and support durable architectures.
• Design, create, and support internal and external API strategy for inter and intra system communication and synchronization.
• Execute interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Collaborate on user experience planning
• Stay current with and anticipate technology evolutions.
• Write technical specifications ensuring all business requirements are addressed whilst following architecture/development best practices.
• Ensure adequate unit testing of all development to meet quality standards
• Attend regular internal & external status meetings
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za