Lead QA (Quality Assurance)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R30k - R40k|
|Education||Degree or Diploma + Testing Certification|
Lead QA is wanted for a position with a well-established company in the Cape Town Area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
*No applications will be considered after 15 July 2015
Qualifications & Experience
• College degree or equivalent.
• Appreciation of all aspects of IT. e.g. software development, support, service, user experience, design
• Relevant Testing Certification
• 4+ Years Solid experience in a similar role
About the Role:
• Reporting to the Head of QA, the Quality Assurance team lead will be responsible for taking the lead in testing development work on client eCommerce projects.
• This person will work closely with all members of the InventCommerce development team & QA team to apply quality testing processes across client projects.
• This is a great opportunity for someone who has solid QA experience with fundamental QA process experience who wants to progress a career into eCommerce working with leading brands and websites.
Daily duties would include:
• Estimate and plan testing on a weekly basis
• Provide QA reports and QA release notes
• Accurately document failed tests
• Ability to articulate all cases that fail testing
• The position of Quality Assurance Analyst requires good English language skills both written and spoken.
• The position of Quality Assurance Team lead includes owning testing processes that will be used by the team to run through a series of structured tests.
• These tests should ensure functionality works as expected and should sift out development bugs.
• Any issues highlighted will need to be documented and raised for the development team to address.
• Testing cycles need to be completed within agreed timetable to meet project timescales. This individual must have a great attention to detail and be rigorous in their approach to this role.
• The need to manage QA team members and their tasks will be crucial to ensure that work is planned in advance for weekly resource planning meetings.
*This position closes on the 15 July 2015
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za