Lead Business Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R30 000 – R50 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||3 years’ experience|
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented Business Analysts in Somerset West, Cape Town.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
• Ownership of business analysis duties to enable the goals of the company
• Building strong relationships amongst all stakeholders (customers, internal & external as well as 3rd parties)
• Ensure solutions are in line with business strategy
• Ensure the successful transfer of IP from providers to the business & that the said IP is well catalogued & in a usable state
• Ensure clear communications between users, technical team & other stakeholders
• Strong inclination towards best practice & continuous improvement
• Responsible for maintaining & fine tuning the existing IT architecture
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Use processes & procedures that are industry best practice, to drive efficiency
• Close attention to costs of initiatives
• Work closely with other departments & assist with their initiatives that involves IT
• Take ownership of the ERP system & oversee changes as well as lead investigations into alternate solutions
• Assist with identifying areas of opportunity where business goals can be furthered and costs reduced
• Oversee & report on performance of software vendors
• Familiar with change management & various user adoption techniques
• Present & communicate at a strategic level, to all audience levels
• Familiar with value chain analysis methods & TOGAF principles
• Project management:
o Ensure the correct drafting of project charters
o Act as project overseer for the projects being run & oversee respective vendor performance to ensure successful delivery.
o Project reporting
o Project progress to be measured against objectives & milestones.
o Ensures that scope creep is minimised & variation orders are avoided.
o Work with vendors & IT managers to allocate staff to projects based on clearly defined needs
• Business process modelling
• Project & initiative risk management techniques
• Project management skills
• Continuous improvement skills are a plus
• Familiar with cost/benefit analysis
• Familiar with drafting business cases
• Familiar with drafting RFQ’s & tender documents
• Familiar with the SDLC
• Familiar with Agile development methods
• BSc or equivalent relevant Degree
• 3 years plus experience as a BA or in a similar role.
• Certifications will be advantageous – TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT, etc.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za