Lead Business Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R30 000 – R50 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||3 years’ experience|
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented Business Analysts in Somerset West, Cape Town.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
• Ownership of business analysis duties to enable the goals of the company
• Building strong relationships amongst all stakeholders (customers, internal & external as well as 3rd parties)
• Ensure solutions are in line with business strategy
• Ensure the successful transfer of IP from providers to the business & that the said IP is well catalogued & in a usable state
• Ensure clear communications between users, technical team & other stakeholders
• Strong inclination towards best practice & continuous improvement
• Responsible for maintaining & fine tuning the existing IT architecture
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Use processes & procedures that are industry best practice, to drive efficiency
• Close attention to costs of initiatives
• Work closely with other departments & assist with their initiatives that involves IT
• Take ownership of the ERP system & oversee changes as well as lead investigations into alternate solutions
• Assist with identifying areas of opportunity where business goals can be furthered and costs reduced
• Oversee & report on performance of software vendors
• Familiar with change management & various user adoption techniques
• Present & communicate at a strategic level, to all audience levels
• Familiar with value chain analysis methods & TOGAF principles
• Project management:
o Ensure the correct drafting of project charters
o Act as project overseer for the projects being run & oversee respective vendor performance to ensure successful delivery.
o Project reporting
o Project progress to be measured against objectives & milestones.
o Ensures that scope creep is minimised & variation orders are avoided.
o Work with vendors & IT managers to allocate staff to projects based on clearly defined needs
• Business process modelling
• Project & initiative risk management techniques
• Project management skills
• Continuous improvement skills are a plus
• Familiar with cost/benefit analysis
• Familiar with drafting business cases
• Familiar with drafting RFQ’s & tender documents
• Familiar with the SDLC
• Familiar with Agile development methods
• BSc or equivalent relevant Degree
• 3 years plus experience as a BA or in a similar role.
• Certifications will be advantageous – TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT, etc.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za