LIS Junior Programmer (Expiry date – Friday 8 April 2016)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R20k - R15k|
Cape Town based company looking for LIS Junior Programmers to join their team!
Applications close – Friday 8 April 2016!
• IT Degree/Diploma
• More than 2 years’ experience in the programming environment
• Working knowledge of information flow in relation to programmes, to assist with fault finding.
• Ability to understand user documentation to deliver solutions within time and budget.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent analytical skills essential
• Proficient in English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong Customer Relations and Interpersonal Skills a necessity and
• Maintain a Professional Image
• Knowledge of Cache and
• Knowledge of Visual Basic.
Job will require:
• The main responsibility of this position is to assist with Software development and maintenance for system implementation upgrades, bug fixes and system optimization. Knowledge of Cache Object Scripting, Mumps and VB 6 will be beneficial and advantageous. Assist with identifying and defining specific issues / bugs on Helpdesk Calls
• Assist with troubleshooting and identifying the solutions to these issues/bugs.
• Assist with documenting of the processes and solutions to these issues /bugs.
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 218 0530, you can also contact Megan on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za