|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R20k - R10k|
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
A great company in Bryanston is looking for a Junior Operations Technician
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure successful file transfers
• Ensure successful payments
• Provide 3rd level support for queries
• Resolve queries
• Provide reports
• Ensure successful upgrades
• Ensure WEB site availability
• Perform all necessary checks to ensure the system is available to clients.
• Monitor payments.
• Monitor file transfers
• Follow up on call tickets and provide feedback to clients and management
• Sign-off check sheets for the team.
• Maintain an effective call handling system.
• Determine the priority of all call tickets.
• Escalate as and when required
• Interact closely with the Call Centre Technical team to analyse calls and identify trends.
• Resolve all calls & queries expeditiously and within SLA (formal / informal) times.
• Interact closely with development teams where needed in terms of enhancements, bug fixes.
• Keep the Operations Manager informed
• Attend departmental meetings.
• Prepare team reports
• And any other tasks deemed necessary by management
• Gathering of all necessary stats
• Windows Server Operating Systems
• Unix Operating Systems
• SQL DB Knowledge (SQL Syntax and Query writing)
• MQ (Not Necessary BUT huge Advantage)
• Up to 3 years’ experience
• Microsoft IIS
• Apache Web Server
• Oracle WebLogic
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (at) hireresolve. co. za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za