Junior SAP BW Business Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban Westville|
|Salary||R450K – R350K|
|Education||Must have completed a minimum relevant IT/Business educational qualification (Bsc, Bcom Degree/ Diploma).|
|Experience||At least have 2- 3 years’ experience in SAP BW or similar Business Intelligence tool|
We are urgently looking for a Junior SAP BW Business Analyst. The incumbent will be expected to provide first (1st) line SAP support and assist the business to implement new projects and system enhancements.
• Drive Continuous Business Improvement initiatives
• Assist in improving & streamlining business processes & preparing business process documentation
• Support the Business Analyst in identifying IT application solutions to address key Business requirements within functional area.
• Assist end users to resolve SAP BW issues across the Vector Business.
• Participate in relevant meetings with relevant Business representatives to establish, understand and document detailed Business requirements to be met by the project
• Execute allocated tasks by required deadline, within defined quality standards for all business/IT projects
• Compile/update technical specification for modules within agreed best practices and process
• Perform basic configuration on SAP BW in line with agreed specification.
• Review and authorise user access for new and existing users via the User Authorisation Request (UAR) workflow in consultation the with business analyst.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Must have completed a minimum relevant IT/Business educational qualification (Bsc, Bcom Degree/ Diploma).
• Must be Computer literate (MS Office, Excel, Word)
• At least have 2- 3 years’ experience in SAP BW or similar Business Intelligence tool
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Courtney or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za