Junior Product Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R240K – R204K|
|Education||A university degree or equivalent, ideally in the Commerce or technology space|
|Experience||Experience in the technology world|
We are looking for a young go getter to join a company based in Johannesburg. The candidate must have the ability to work under pressure and a strong technical background.
South African Citizens only!
• Assisting with daily operational issues, escalating and finalising.
• Check the product across the various platforms and ensure all is in working order.
• Aiding mentor with research
• Putting together strategic presentations and documents
• Communicating requirements to our development team as they arise
• Keeping an eye on competitors
Qualifications and Experience:
• A university degree or equivalent, ideally in the Commerce or technology space
• Experience in the technology world and even better if you have a background in broadcasting or entertainment related industries.
• Absolute passion for innovation and technology.
• A creative, analytical mind.
• Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodology
• Project management experience
• Marketing, position sing and branding experience
• Digital and online product expertise
• Previous experience in managing a service/non-tangible product
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za