|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Education||relevant tertiary qualification|
We are looking for somebody that is passionate about the internet but more importantly passionate about design and development. You should be someone who is looking for a career, not just a job and not be shy to get stuck in where needed.
We are a small company with some great clients and a great future. Because we are a small company the successful candidate will need to be flexible and willing to jump in on any task asked of him or her. Eager to learn, contribute and grow with the company.
The successful candidate will be required to build and maintain CMS and e-commerce sites using open source software - in particular WordPress. In this respect, PHP and MySQL experience is required.
Please send through CVs and online portfolios - if you do not have an online portfolio please send through examples of work/projects.
• Familiarity with WordPress and how themes are structured (file structure, common template tags, etc).
• A willingness to learn and grow within the company's path, while also adding their own unique value to said path.
• XHTML/CSS knowledge (how the languages fit together, what tags should be used in what cases, etc).
• Experience as a PHP developer
• Previous work with cross browser compatibility
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Ability to adapt and learn various concepts very quickly
• Must be able to communicate at all levels and work under pressure
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za