Junior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R12k - R6k|
|Education||Relevant tertiary education|
• You have limited work experience but are a fast learner and passionate about your career as a PHP Web Developer.
• A strong understanding of PHP5
• Good experience with MySQL database design and development
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and XML.
• Passionate about development as a whole and willing to make use of other languages/technologies when applicable.
• Ability to research emerging technologies and identify possible new applications
• Make a point of being aware of and implementing, web standards, good coding practices as well as user-oriented/friendly design.
• Have a measure of experience in designing and building scalable back-end systems.
• Experience with cross-browser compatibility including Internet Explorer rendering issues and solutions.
• Experience with interfacing with web services and APIs.
• Building and supporting custom CMS/CRM development using PHP frameworks
• Added benefit would be knowledge of semantic HTML and experience implementing search engine optimisation techniques
• Knowledge of Linux
• Working knowledge in Facebook API, mobile development and LAMP.
• Have a working knowledge of how to develop database-driven web portals.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za