Junior PHP Developer
|Salary||R 14 000|
|Education||Relevant diploma or degree from a recognised tertiary institution|
|Experience||1+ year's experience|
We are looking for a Junior PHP Developer to join a top company based in Pretoria. Apply today!
• Plan, design & develop solutions in isolation or within a larger team.
• Create release notes for functionality affecting developers or end-users.
• Conduct or assist with troubleshooting and debugging of developed solutions in development or client production environments.
• Attend and provide input in client meetings relating too technical and / or architecture requirements or policies.
• Conduct internal training sessions on developed APIs and / or best practises as and when patterns of discrepancies occur.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 1+ years of development experience in software development
• Strong PHP background and expertise in related open source technologies
• Strong Java Script background with knowledge of browser compatibilities & inconsistencies
• Solid understanding of web application architecture
• Strong MSSQL/MySQL experience
• Understanding of software systems used in the development process: Code versioning – SVN, Release management – Hudson and Issue Tracking – JIRA
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Afrikaans
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za