Junior C++ Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Seychelles|
|Salary||R420000 - R460000 Negotiable|
|Education||Degree in Computer Science BSc or similar|
• Fluent in English with good communication skills.
• Experience in coding applications or games for games consoles platforms.
• Ability to reverse engineer code to source and adapt software for implementation of additional functionality
• Skills and Experience
• At least 2 years relevant work experience
• Highly skilled in reverse engineering software such as IDA PRO
• Highly proficient in C+
• Highly proficient in assembly
• Be able to work on games/ applications for console games. (Advantage)
• 1-2 years’ experience
• Experience with ARM based platforms and related tools
• Experience with other Micro controllers such as 8051 core and related tools
• Experience and knowledge of Cryptographic Algorithms such as AES , 3DES and RSA
• Ability to research and experiment new approaches to reverse engineering independently
• Comprehensive understanding of security models and the causes of most vulnerabilities and how to exploit them
• Familiarity of the tools and techniques used for penetration of embedded systems and smart cards
Tertiary Education Requirements:
Degree in Computer Science BSc or similar
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it dot jobs (at) hireresolve dot co dot za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za