Junior Business Intelligence Developer
|Location||BI Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R300 000 – R250 000 annually|
|Education||Degree or diploma in Information Technology or related discipline|
|Experience||Formal BI environment experience of 2+ years|
A leading company in the Financial industry, is currently looking for a Junior Business Intelligence Developer to join their pioneering and enthusiastic team
• Will be part of a high-performance team of analysts and developers alongside with key cross-functional stakeholders.
• You will build automated reports and generate insights that will allow clients to quickly and accurately see how our key business products and processes are performing.
• Will be working closely with the Lead Business Intelligence Developer.
• Experience in End-user Report development
• Data Staging and ETL Development experience
• Experience in Data Warehouse Maintenance and Support as well as Information Support
• Degree or diploma in Information Technology or related discipline
• Formal BI environment experience of 2+ years
• Microsoft business intelligence technologies (SSRS, SQL Server)
• Report development in a business intelligence environment
• Database development in a business intelligence environment
• Experience in decision support concepts, Data Warehouse and business intelligence.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Marike on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Marike on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za