Junior Accountant Mining
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Education||Degree / Diploma in Accounting or Finance|
|Experience||3 Years’ experience in a commercial, engineering, manufacturing or mining environment|
My Client a giant in the Mining and construction industry is currently looking for a Junior accountant who wants to build themselves up the ranks to financial accountant and has a hands-on problem solving approach. The mining and construction world is very complex and my client needs someone with an analytical approach and someone who has worked with inter-company accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
• Degree / Diploma in Accounting or Finance
• 3 Years’ experience in a commercial, engineering, manufacturing or mining environment
• Extensive experience in reconciliation and balancing of accounts
• Advanced computer literacy
• Experience on Pastel a must
• Maintain set of accounts to balance sheet
• Reconciling bank statements and other financial reconciliations
• Produce a set of management accounts
• Administer accounts payable and receivable.
• Maintain accurate and complete trail of supporting documentation for all financial and bookkeeping activities
• Statutory submissions (VAT, PAYE, UIF etc)
• Liaise with auditors when required
• Handle intercompany transactions
• Maintain fixed asset register
• Load payments on the banking system
• Ensure timely preparation of monthly, quarterly, year-end reporting as required by management.
• Other ad-hoc duties
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com and mark it for Attention : Junior Accountant or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Dinel on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za