|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
• Develop and ability to hand code correct semantic HTML , XHTML mark-up, that will comply with W3C web standards
• Develop correct HTML 5 semantic mark-up.
• To Comply with CSS standards and general good practices with regards to CSS, as well as again the W3C standards with regards to CSS applies here.
• To Develop HTML and CSS specifically with Cross Browser capabilities, Cross Browser compatibility and Browser performance in mind.
• Responsive Design:(Advantageous)
• Ability to correctly translate screen design mock-ups into responsive layout for Mobile, tablet and desktop.
• Understand "Mobile first" approach for Responsive design.
• Understanding and correct use of CSS Media Queries.
o The functionality required
o Information being displayed
o End user's interactions and actions performed in the solution.
• Photoshop experience:
• Ability to extract Images assets and save out image assets from .psd into correct image compression formats for web.
• Resizing and manipulation of image elements.
• Understanding of how HTML translates in terms of Functional Portletts or Web-based applications will be advantageous.
Skills & Experience
• HTML, CSS
• HTML5 , CSS3 ,
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za