|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||5+ years' experience|
An awesome position available in the Cape Town area for a Java Developer. Looking for a real go-getter and passionate about all things technology.
• Develop and maintain large scale, low latency applications for financial and retail products.
• Give input for defining a cross company deployment strategy.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Produce technical and user documentation
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc Computer Science degree (or equivalent) with at least five years of general development experience (three years’ exposure to financial/retail).
• Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
• Experience in a retail, payments or banking environment.
• Firm understanding of Object Orientated programming and design using common design patterns.
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework e.g. Spring, JSF, etc.
• Understand full application life-cycle (web, db, application, front-end and 3rd party integration).
• Experience designing/implementing high performance Web services using SOA/REST.
• Experience with test-driven development and continuous integration.
• Experience with noSQL (MongoDb, Cassandra, etc.) – nice to have.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za