Java and UI Developer (Cape Town)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R35k - R20k|
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
An amazing Software Development company in Cape Town is looking for a Java and UI Developer to join their growing, professional team. If you have what it takes, let us take you there.
• An IT related degree (B-Tech (IT), BSc or B.Com) or diploma would be advantageous /
• Or Java programmer certification
• 1-5 years programming experience in Java.
• Experience in web based projects, MVC architecture and RESTfull Service architecture
• Experience with open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JUnit.
• Experience in using Eclipse, Maven, JBOSS and or Tomcat.
• Knowledge of J2EE, Java, UML, Web services.
• Knowledge of with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL).
• Knowledge of reporting tools such as Jasper Reports.
• Exposure to the full software life cycle.
• Use of bug tracking systems.
• Proven experience of meeting deadlines and delivering quality code.
• Support applications written in Java and other UI technologies.
• Develop, test and document solutions which adhere to best practices and that fit into the existing framework.
• Develop new software.
• Participate in Open Source Software community product development and support.
• Maintenance and support of solutions.
• Stay abreast of Java and UI technology and best practices
• Technical support/assistance to other developers.
• Mentorship of other developers.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs [at] hireresolve.co.za (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za