Java Web Developer (Spring + Maven)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town Northern Suburbs|
|Salary||R35k - R25k|
|Education||BSc / BEng Degree Computer Science|
An exhilarating position has become available for a keen Java Web Developer in the Cape Town North area with a great company that works on a range of challenging and inspiring products.
• Design Java web-based solutions
• Develop sites using best practices and emerging web standards (e.g. HTML5)
• Integrate with internal systems and external services (e.g. Web services)
• Use secure web development policies (e.g. OWASP, PCI DSS)
• Perform unit testing of developed solutions
Education + Experience:
• BSC (Computer Science) or equivalent
• 2-3 years commercial Java Development experience
• Java 8
• Spring Web MVC
• Database design and SQL skills (preferably Transact – SQL)
• JSP/JSF/Thymeleaf (preferred)
• MS SQL Server 2008+
• Spring Boot
• Spring Security
• Spring Web Flow
• Spring Data JPA
• Single Page Applications using technologies
*Please send links or project experience and Skills Matrix and academic transcripts with your profile for better feedback.
*No applications considered after 20 March 2016
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za