Java Web Developer (Hyde Park)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R55k - R45k|
A fun and progressive development company in Hyde Park is looking for an enthusiastic Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade websites and web applications.
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 5+ years of hands-one Software Development experience
• 5+ years of experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using J2EE platforms
• Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in developing and using services, SOAP and Restful.
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Experience with test-driven development
• Thorough experience in Java CMS development, ideally Hippo CMS
• Architecture and development of high-volume, low-latency applications/components for mission-critical websites, delivering high-availability and performance.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs [at] hireresolve.co.za (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za